Students enrolled in the CCP program can earn college and high school credit concurrently, accelerating their college careers at little to no cost to them. Credits earned in the program are easily transferable to public and private universities nationwide under robust articulation agreements.
While on campus, attendees can learn about:
- What CCP is;
- How credit is earned;
- How to apply and qualify for acceptance into the program
- How to apply for state funding;
- Learn about class options and scheduling;
- Learn about assessment options such as ACT and ACCUPLACER;
- Learn about additional policies, procedure, and funding deadlines.
For more information, contact Velina Bogart, Coordinator of College Credit Plus for Edison State by calling 937.778.7854 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org