|Brenda Arnett, Helen Wright, Taylor Nehring, Karen Burkett,|
Debbie Nisonger and Mary Jane Dietrich (not pictured Chris Nehring)
Fort GreeneVille Chapter came home with many awards and recognition.
- First place Outstanding Coverage of Print Articles awarded by OSDAR Public Relations and Media Committee (Committee Chair Debbie Nisonger)
- OSDAR Honor Roll Report Cardinal Level and Outstanding Chapter Runner-up (Committee Chair Helen Wright)
- Recognized for "Outstanding Service for Veterans from OSDAR Service for Veterans Committee
- Recognized as a JROTC Bronze Medal Supporter
- Recognized as a JROTC Monetary Supporter
- Recognized for attending the 2016 Ohio Registrars' Workshop (Vice Regent Brenda Arnett)
- Recognized for "Creative approaches to promoting and retaining membership"
- Recognized for "Awarding a Scholarship from the Chapter"
Also several Fort GreeneVille Chapter members were recognized for the following:
- Volunteer Genealogists GEP I Completion awarded to Brenda Arnett
- American Heritage second place Fiber Arts Entry awarded to Shirley Hughes (Family Album Wall Hanging)
- Outstanding Support for Veterans: Debbie Nisonger, Caroline Petitjean and Doris Aultman (Local American Revolution War gravesite restoration)
- Outstanding Support for Veterans: Chris Nehring (Thank A Vet 5K)