CHN is currently accepting applications in the following area of employment:
Experienced Home Health Aides
Immediate positions are available for Experienced Part Time and Casual home health aides.
- Successful completion of a formal aide training program.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a hospital, nursing home or other home care agency.
- High school diploma or GED preferred, otherwise demonstrated ability to read, write, complete basic math.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Able to work over time when necessary.
- Valid driver’s license and required auto insurance.
- Renders services in strict accordance with a written Plan of Care.
- Provides personal care services, basic range of motion exercises, and assistance with transfers and ambulation.
- Performs homemaking services, meal preparation, and shopping.
- Able to follow therapeutic diet plans.
- Recognizes emergency situations and is able to implement emergency procedures when indicated