Do you have a press release, tip, or maybe just a photo, video, link or something interesting to share? Anyone can submit to DarkeJournal.com by following the following guidelines.
- Email all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a specific day you would like your submission posted, or a specific date you need it posted before, include that in the subject line of the email
- Example Subject: “Post by August 1 – Concert to be Held”
- You can include the content in your post in within the body of the email itself, or attached in an MS Word document
- Attach any photos or files that are relevant to the article (example, some groups provide signup sheets which we can host for readers to download).
- With photos, try to keep them with resolutions under 1600 pixels wide and 1600 pixels tall. This will reduce the space they take up in both our inbox and your outbox.
- Attach multiple photos if you would like, however, it will be our discretion which ones get posted if space is limited. If there are certain pictures with your post that you want to make sure get posted, just make it clear in the email which photos have a higher priority.
- If you don’t have a photo but do have a logo for your organization or for the event, etc, please include it as well.
Any questions about submitting can be send to email@example.com and we will answer them as soon as possible.
- Postings in the “Unclassified” section of the site are done free of charge. Send your listing (50 words or less) to firstname.lastname@example.org