Friday, April 27, 2012 Worker Nearly Electrocuted While Working on Gas Line

Check out the story linked below at Apparently, a worker was replacing a residential gas line at 719 E 3rd Street in Greenville and was nearly electrocuted, potentially after hitting a water line. The call was originally made as a potential gas leak, but upon arrival, crews realized something else had happened.

The man was conscious at the scene but was taken via Careflight to Miami Valley Hospital as a precaution.

Click here for the story from

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

/* Track outbound links in Google Analytics */