Monday, September 23, 2013

Teen Burned After Putting Gas on a Campfire

On September 22, 2013 at approximately 7:05 PM Darke County Deputies along with Greenville Township Fire, Greenville Township Rescue and CareFlight were dispatched to 4221 Horatio Harris Creek Rd in reference to a 15 year old female who had suffered burns.
Preliminary investigation revealed the 15 year old female had put gasoline on a campfire which caused a flash fire causing burns to her arms, legs and abdomen. After the fire ignited, a pregnant 22 year old near the fire fell to the ground landing on her stomach. The 15 year old female was transported to Miami Valley Hospital by CareFlight. The 22 year old female was transported to Upper Valley Medical Center for evaluation. The condition of both females remains unknown at this time. 
This incident remains under investigation by the Darke County Sheriff's Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

/* Track outbound links in Google Analytics */