As of 8:45 AM this morning there have been a total of 13 people held in jail pending arraignment on these indictments. Two additional subjects were arrested during this time on bench warrants unrelated to the trafficking cases and happened to be present during the arrest of the others. Those arrested in Darke County are being held in the Darke County Jail pending arraignment through the Darke County Court of Common Pleas. Arrests will continue until all those indicted are brought to justice.
Darke County Sheriff Toby Spencer wants to send a strong message to drug dealers that this criminal activity will not be tolerated in our community. The Darke County Sheriff’s Office will continue to vigilantly enforce drug laws with the support of the citizens through out Darke County.
Following are the list of people arrested or already in jail at time of indictment.
- Dakoda J. Gilbert age 21, Greenville, OH
- Keagan R. Fair age 27, Greenville, OH
- Kyllian M. McNutt age 24, Greenville, OH
- Timothy W. Spurlock age 49, Greenville, OH
- Rebecca S. Lamma age 57, Greenville, OH
- Taylor Swartz age 21, Greenville, OH
- Alexander P. VanHoose age 19, Greenville, OH
- Shaela N. Thompson age 25, Union City, OH
- Dustin C. Copp age 27, Greenville, OH
- Ryan S. Ruppe age 27, Greenville, OH
- Sierra T. Hill age 30, Union City, OH
- Lee F. Ware Sr. age 47, Greenville, OH
- Amberly M. Williams age 26, Dayton, OH